Friday, January 29, 2010

Achieving Balance

I don’t know about you, but I need balance in my everyday life. It seems as though so much of the day is taken up by a few thing but the reality is that there are things that are not getting the attention they need. Well, I think I have found a way to achieve that balance we are all looking for.

This past weekend Tammy and I were on a retreat in which we experienced some training in leadership. Gary Golden from “Golden Opportunities” www.goldenopportunities.us came and shared with us some valuable insight on balance.

Click HERE for my overview of Gary’s teaching.

1 comment:

  1. Don,

    This is exactly what I needed to hear. I did my "wheel" and I am really out of balance. I am out of balance because of the good things but I know I have to have it all together.

    From today on..I will be keeping a very close eye on my "wheel".

    Thanks for letting God speak thru your guest speaker and you!!!!

    ReplyDelete